Monday, August 31, 2015

The Essence of Essences....



For the last years I have only used on brand of skins.  When I started this blog
I told you that I would only ever use this skins.  Well.  I lied. xDDDD

This photo was taken by me in my house with high graphics only...nothing fancy...no special lights...no photoshop...see I didn't even sign the picture
like I always do.  

I wanted the pure beauty of the skin to show for itself and it does.

The creator of this skin is Inka Mexicola..a.k.a Mr. Lambert.

He owns Essences Mainstore and believe me he is the essence of Essences ♥

I am writing this up for him...not just because he is my friend and a super awesome person..which he is...but because he deserves it for his hard work.

This man is seriously talented.  Every skin is a piece of art.  I own several of them...I could easily own the entire store.  The textures are flawless.  

Do yourself a favor and go check it out!!!

Smoochies hunni buns....keep up the good work!!! ♥♥♥

oh and p.s. From now on I will only be using Essences skins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment