Friday, August 28, 2015

Estoy muy complicada......



I get overwhelmed easily sometimes.  I overthink everything.  I have OCD and my brain never turns off.  Sometimes I lay in bed for hours staring at the ceiling and play each part of my day over and over in my head trying to figure out what I could or should have done differently.  I have walls I have built around me and over the years...I have made them quite strong.  I don't let many people inside. but those that happen to get in....get in because I love them.  When I love you...I give all of myself.  That's the worst trait you know...because you give people the very keys they need to destroy you.  But I do it anyway...trusting that they love me as much as I love them and hoping with every fiber of my being that they won't hurt me.  Shakespeare said it best...Expectation is the root of all disappointments.  I've learned not to expect much from anyone. Maybe is a mistake to be like that but....as Neitzsche says...What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger!  As you can tell...in case you never notice before...I am a very complicated woman xD  

Dress : AlterEgo - Fallon Halter Dress Cocoa

Shoes : Essenz - Costa Rica Cream

Hair : Truth - Verinne

Jewelry : On A Lark - Rune Jewerlry Confidence

Skin : Essences Mainstore - LouAnn Medium 2

No comments:

Post a Comment